Tacoma 3.5L (2016-2023) YotaWerx Tune
YotaWerx tunes are enhanced versions of the standard vF Tune v2.0. These tunes have been enhanced for increased low-end power, consistent and predictable throttle response/input, significantly improved shift logic with smoother shifting, smoother power delivery, and elimination of low RPM dead pedal.
YotaWerx tunes are offered in two different flavors:
a. Active Duty - For aggressive drivers and/or heavier trucks with more weight
b. Weekend Warrior - Primarily for stock (or close to) trucks, or more casual drivers
What does a tune do to my Toyota?
– It calibrates the ECU and TCU for both your engine and transmission
What does it achieve?
- Improved shift logic
- Increased low end torque
- Elimination of gear hunting problems
- Enhanced throttle response
- Fuel Type: Regular (85-89) or Premium (90-94) fuel
- Tire Size: Stock, 33″ or 35″ tires (larger sizes available)
- Gearing: Stock, 4.88, 5.29 gears
- Weekend Warrior or Active Duty version
- Optional: Modified alternator settings for AGM battery
- Optional: Gearlock function
What does my tune include?
- YotaWerx tune tailored to your vehicle's specs
- TSB update (if applicable)
- (1) FREE re-flash within 2 weeks of original purchase
*Re-flash will be done at no charge within 2 weeks of original flash. Re-flash can only be done using tune files with original specs. If revised specs are required (new gearing, tire size, or AGM battery), re-flash will be done at $50 hourly rate
All tuning sales are final once the tune has been performed. If you purchase your tune in advance, and there is a special circumstance (pre-tuning) that does warrant a refund, please note that we will not be able to refund the bank processing fee.
Additional Payment Methods
In addition to credit card and PayPal payments via our website, we also offer the following:
- Cash on site
- Apple Pay
- Buy now, pay later via Sezzle
Waiver of Liability
A liability waiver must be signed before tune is administered.
Credit Card Processing
Retail price is $500, but we've added in a surcharge for credit card processing. To avoid the fee, we offer alternative payment solutions at the time of tuning, including: Zelle, Venmo, Apple Cash, cash.