Tundra 5.7L (2007-2021) YotaWerx Tune
YotaWerx tunes have been enhanced for increased low-end power, consistent and predictable throttle response/input, significantly improved shift logic with smoother shifting, smoother power delivery, and elimination of low RPM dead pedal.
YotaWerx tunes are offered in two different flavors:
a. Active Duty - For aggressive drivers and/or heavier trucks with more weight
b. Weekend Warrior - Primarily for stock (or close to) trucks, or more casual drivers
What does a tune do to my Toyota?
– It calibrates the ECU and TCU for both your engine and transmission
What does it achieve?
- Increases low end torque
- Improved shft logic
- Fixes gear hunting problems
- Enhanced throttle response
- Increases MPG (not guaranteed; this can vary by vehicle/setup)
- Regular (85-89) or Premium (90-94) fuel
- Weekend Warrior or Active Duty version
- Gearing ratio (stock, 4.88, 5.29)
- Tire Size (stock or larger)
What does my tune include?
- YotaWerx tune
- TSB update (if applicable)
- (1) FREE re-flash within 2 weeks of original purchase
*Re-flash will be done at no charge within 2 weeks of original flash. Re-flash can only be done using tune files with original specs. If revised specs are required (new gearing, tire size, or AGM battery), re-flash will be done at $50 hourly rate
All tuning sales are final once the tune has been performed. If you purchase your tune in advance, and there is a special circumstance (pre-tuning) that does warrant a refund, please note that we will not be able to refund the $13.35 bank processing fee.
Additional Payment Methods
In addition to credit card and PayPal payments via our website, we also offer the following:
- Cash on site
- Apple Pay
Credit Card Processing
Retail price is $500, but we've added in a surcharge for credit card processing. To avoid the fee, we offer alternative payment solutions at the time of tuning, including: Zelle, Venmo, Apple Cash, cash.
Waiver of Liability
A liability waiver must be signed before tune is administered.